We are looking for an Account Executive with 2+ years of experience to join the team in our fast-paced agency in Kings Cross. You’ll be working across a range of creative branding and campaign-led projects across digital content strategy, brand-building, social media and community management and more.
You’ll be part of a company that’s growing rapidly in size and reputation. This is an opportunity to stake your claim on a young company with big ambitions.
As part of our team, you’ll be integral to the day-to-day operation of the business, with the potential to help shape the creative strategy and executions of our agency as it grows. You’ll be working on projects spanning a wide range of styles, being exposed to challenges across the entire breadth of marketing. Our work is creative, conceptual and strategic, backed by a strong emphasis on tone-of-voice, so your verbal identity skills will be crucial.
You’ll be expected to:
- Build, optimize, and analyse organic social channels across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, TikTok, Snap.
- Daily editorial ideation and copywriting
- Work with our Head of Design to create game-changing and industry-leading creative brand assets
- Identify and adapt to updates in audience behaviour and social media algorithms to enhance performance
- Define a cohesive social media strategy inclusive of brand-driving and sales-driven initiatives
- Create and maintain a social calendar that aligns with product launches, promotions, events and brand moments
- Monitor campaign KPIs regularly to understand effectiveness of strategies and identify opportunities for improvement
- Develop compelling copy that is able to creatively capture attention
- Work collaboratively with team to develop and execute integrated creative ideas, plans and strategies
- Research competition and identify emerging social media trends and features to identify areas of opportunity
Our Ideal Candidate
- An excellent copywriter who can work fast within an editorial environment
- 1-2 years experience in social media with a focus on Instagram with success in growing brand(s) followers and engagement rates
- A good visual eye and ability to develop and identify quality content; proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Deep understanding of social media KPIs and ability to develop reports
- Experience with social media scheduling and analytics tools
- Startup minded, positive, hands-on attitude and nimble
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
TONIQLY is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We wholeheartedly support and encourage the diversity of thought, background, experience, and choice amongst all past, present, and future members of our team and community.