MIDWEIGHT MOTION GRAPHIC DESIGNER
We are looking for a mid-weight motion designer with 3+ years of experience to join the team in our fast-paced agency in Kings Cross. You’ll be working across a range of creative branding and campaign-led projects, spanning packaging, social, brand idents, digital UX, out-of-home and content marketing.
You’ll be part of a company that’s growing rapidly in size and reputation. This is an opportunity to stake your claim on a young company with big ambitions.
As part of our team, you’ll be integral to the day-to-day operation of the business, with the potential to help shape the creative output of our studio as it grows. You’ll be working on projects spanning a wide range of styles, being exposed to design challenges across print, digital and motion. Our work is creative, conceptual and strategic, backed by a strong emphasis on tone-of-voice, so your verbal identity skills will be as crucial as your visual.
You’ll be expected to:
- Deliver ideas and concepts that combine intelligent creative and strategic understanding
- Think beyond the logo, providing well rounded brand identity systems that work both visually and verbally
- Deliver on the details – with a keen eye for craftsmanship and technical understanding
- Deliver excellence in time management, providing design solutions that answer the brief, within the deadline
- Articulate your ideas to the wider team with clarity and confidence
- A portfolio full of strong conceptual ideas that are executed to the highest standard, with a focus on tone-of-voice driven branding
- A passion for all things related to design and branding
- 3+ years of experience with brand led creative agencies
- A high level of accuracy and an obsessive attention to detail
- A positive, proactive, can-do attitude
- Knowledge of print, digital and motion design best practices
- Awareness of current design trends and new ways of working
- Excellent communication skills
- A proactive appetite for learning new skills
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years experience in visual design and some experience within an agency setting
- Experience in brand, interactive, and motion design
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in your field
- Mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite, Cinema4D, Houdini and Octane.
- Strong writing and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised, impeccable attention to detail and demonstrated time management skills
- A unique perspective and an open mind
- A passion for cannabis and the wellness industry
TONIQLY is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We wholeheartedly support and encourage the diversity of thought, background, experience, and choice amongst all past, present, and future members of our team and community.